Sunday, August 28, 2016

Clutching my Clutch

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your last few days of summer vacation. I know school has started for most and if you are in my boat you’ve been busy working! As summer comes to a close I have been getting in the most use of my favorite clutches.

I personally really enjoy using clutches during the summer time rather than a purse because of the fun and vibrant prints they come in. I also carry less around in the summer so having something small is always ideal! Here are a few of my favorite clutches!

Lilly Pulitzer Pinch Me Clutch

With Labor Day right around the corner I plan on using this clutch as much as I can! I bought this clutch at the last Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale for only $12! Such a steal! This clutch is also pretty big so I can fit more thing than usual.

Kate Spade Floral Clutch



The flowers on this clutch are beautiful! I love using this clutch for the occasions where I have to dress up or a date night out on the town!

Egypt Perforated Clutch


This clutch is from Francesca’s and matches everything! If you are wearing a crazy pattern one day this clutch could compliment it. I also like using this clutch when I go out at night because it has a long strap and zippers up!



This envelope clutch is the perfect accessory to spruce up any outfit! Not only is this color perfect for spring/summer, but it also has built in compartments for your wallet and any credit cards you might want to carry around! (P.S. This clutch is also currently on sale)!  

Are you a big user of clutches? Comment below to share your favorites!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment