Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans

Hello everyone and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Even though I am not Irish, I do love to celebrate this festive holiday. Between the Irish culture and the parties it is so much fun to pretend that I am Irish for the day! I know I will be eating Irish soda bread and sporting around all of my green accessories. Tonight I will be going to a local Irish Bar to ring in the holiday as well! To spread my St. Patrick’s Day cheer I decided to compile a list of easy green accessories you can add to your outfit. Between socks, flash tattoos, beaded necklaces, and a nice cold Guinness one shall be all set!




The luck of the Irish is seen throughout shamrocks! These shamrock socks will surprise you with lots of luck!


A cheap and effective way to show your Irish spirit is to throw on some flash tattoos! Put one on your cheek and be festive!


Don’t wear your nice jewelry out buy some beaded shamrock necklaces! I wore mine to last year’s festivities and plan to wear them today too!


During my junior year of college I had the opportunity to visit Dublin. While I was there I went to the Guinness factory where I learned how the beer is produced and I drank a fresh Guinness! Although the beer is a little heavy for my taste I still enjoyed it and will be drinking a Guinness in honor of the Irish culture!







Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment