Tuesday, March 1, 2016

T&M Design Shop Campus Rep!

Hi everyone! Today I have VERY EXCITING NEWS! As you can tell from the title of this blog post I am a new T&M Design Shop Campus Rep! I first came across their beautiful Instagram posts when I started blogging back in October. Every time T&M Design Shop would post an item I would add it to my wish list. They have many different products ranging from illustrations, to drink ware, party supplies, and some adorable clothing.



T&M Design Shop is my new go-to online store! The affordable prices along with the uniqueness of each product will make every shopaholic the happiest individual! Not only do I find myself constantly browsing their website and buying things for myself, but also purchasing gifts for my friends and family! Under any occasion you can find something special for someone! Between birthdays, sorority big/little weeks, and congratulation gifts you can find that perfect item to give.

 









Check out their website and to receive ten percent off your order use the code districtofprep10 to receive your discount!


Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment