Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer Time Bucket List

With warmer weather finally insight you can say I am a happy camper! DC has been non-stop rain for the past couple of weeks and it has taken a toll on my mood. With the sky’s being gray and everything being wet all I did was stay inside, work, and prepare for the future. But, the past two days have been incredible. The sun is out, the flowers are blooming, and it’s been about 85 to 90 degrees here! I hope the weather stays this incredible and it has me thinking of all the things I want to do this summer. I have compiled a list of to do’s this summer!

Travel!


With free time on my hands before my full time job begins I want to travel. Whether that I go somewhere exotic or a road trip with friends, it is time to explore! I love traveling because it allows me to see new things and gain a new perspective!

Swim with a big pool floaties!


Lately I have been seeing these giant swan floaties or a pizza slice floatie. They look like so much fun! I would love to hop on a swan or a pizza floatie and just relax!

Take a bike ride!


Back home my town has an awesome bike path. This path over looks different lakes and intertwines with nature. I haven’t been on the bike path in a few years but it would be great to go again!

Make ice pops!


Making homemade ice pops is always a fun way to get yourself in the kitchen during the summer but with something cool and refreshing. You can find any great ice pop recipes online or you can create your own!

Read my long TBR list!


I love to read but between school and work it is hard to find time to read. This summer I finally want to crack open some of the books that I have. I can’t wait to read Me Before You and Love and Gelato.

Try something new!

I know this bucket list to do is very vague but I would love to try something new. It could really be anything! Some of the things I have in mind include getting my boating license, water skiing, trying some new cuisine, and camping!


Let me know what is on your summer bucket lists!


 Cheers,

L



1 comment:

  1. These are all great idea! I especially love the pool floats :)

    ReplyDelete