Friday, May 6, 2016

Quick Mother’s Day Gifts

Hi everyone! The past couple of weeks have been super hectic and busy. I am currently getting ready to graduate college (eek)! Between finishing finals, getting my life together, and participating in senior week activities, blogging has unfortunately taken a back seat. Once life quiets down a little bit I’ll be back in full swing so stay tuned!


With Mother’s Day this Sunday I wanted to compile a list of quick gifts to get your momma! Since I have been so busy I completely forgot Mother’s Day was just around the corner. For all of you last minute gift shoppers, here is a great list of gifts you can buy!



Great for traveling and early morning at the office! These mugs also come in a bunch of other designs! 




These candles are currently on sale! They will make any room smell wonderful. Also how cute are the labels?!



Everyone deserves a customized massage or facial! See if there is a Massage Envy in your town so your Mom can sit back and relax! I have been to Massage Envy before and I always walk out feeling refreshed.



This cute trinket dish can be used for many purposes! Get this for you Mom so she can put her jewelry on or have an afternoon snack! Also head over to Paper Source to see more Mother's Day gifts!

I hope this short and sweet list helps you find the perfect gift for you Mom! 

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment