Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Flock Like a Flamingo

Happy July everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July holiday! With summer in full swing I wanted to share with you one of my favorite trends right now. FLAMINGOS! Who doesn’t love a beautiful pink flamingo!? Not only have I been seeing darling flamingo clothing items but also flamingo prints everywhere. I have recently invested in some great flamingo items that have added to my summer wardrobe and accessories. Here is a compiled list of some of my favorite flamingo items! 



Add some flamingos to your phone for everyday use!

Kate Spade Flamingo Scarf


I recently purchased this scarf at the Kate Spade outlets for such a low cost! I can’t wait to add this statement piece to some of my white summer dresses on a cool evening!

Kate Spade Flamingo Pouch

While I was also at the outlets I purchased this Flamingo pouch! I usually carry around a small pouch within my purse to hold keys, lip-gloss, and any other necessity. This accessories is perfect and could really be used for anything!

 

This Evelyn Henson mug can add a little pep to your step in the morning! Spice up your coffee or tea with a funny pun!




How cute are these flamingo measuring spoons? Add this item to your kitchen supplies and use while baking a delicious summer treat. 



For all of you outdoor lovers with a body of water near by this pool float is great for relaxing! Take a swim in style with this flamingo!

I hope this list helps you channel your inner flamingo!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment