Friday, July 8, 2016

Viva La Mexico

District of Prep is leaving the District for a short period of time to get some R&R in Cancun, Mexico! If you’ve been following me along I was just recently in Cancun with my friends during spring break! I had the best time and I am so excited to be going back. I am traveling with my family for this vacation and I can’t wait to sit on the beach with a good book. I am finishing up my packing now, which always seems like a never-ending process, but it’s all coming together nicely! While packing I wanted to share with you all my five must haves for Cancun!



Here are some pictures from my trip in March! 

Kindle 

Whenever I go on vacation I read, read, and read! Packing my kindle is a must because I don’t have to lug around heavy books and when I finish one I can just pop online to download a new book! I am currently reading the Harry Potter series (late I know) but they are just as good as everyone has said they are!

Jack Rogers


I packed 5 pairs of Jack Rogers (eek I know that’s a lot) but they are my favorite summer time shoes. Once you break them in they are super comfortable and they can add some glam to any dinnertime outfit!

Bikini so Tiny



Of course a must have is an assortment of bikinis. In Cancun I plan on spending the majority of my time soaking up the rays at the beach or the pool! Packing cute bikinis from Marshalls or Old Navy is always a must!

Deva Curl Hair Products


The humidity in Cancun is a real big issue for someone that has curly hair like me! These products are a life savor and eliminate the frizz (stay tuned for a future post dedicated to these products).

Sunny Shades


To block out the sun my last must have are my sunglasses! Last year I purchased a pair of Persol sunglasses and I love them!

What are you five must haves for any vacation? Comment below your musts and any suggestions you have for Cancun activities!


Cheers,

L

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! I love your blog :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete