Monday, July 18, 2016

Trajes Mexicanos


Hiya everyone! I am officially back from vacation! It was an amazing time. I seriously love Cancun so much. The beaches are beautiful, I got to relax, and enjoy all things Mexican. Today I started my real, full-time, adult job and wow oh wow its scary being an adult! Although I was excited to start this new adventure in my life I did miss the laid back feeling I had while swimming in the Caribbean.


(I took this picture at the beach with my favorite Jack Rogers flip flops!) 

One night the beach setting was perfect and I was feeling extra festive with my vibrant blue, green, and yellow dress from Vineyard Vines. I purchased this dress at the outlets so unfortunately I could not find the dress online! If you ever have the opportunity I highly suggest shopping out the outlets. I purchased this dress at a super low price! 





I love this dress because of its intricate details. The neckline is a sweet blue lace that emphasizes the color! This dress was also really comfortable especially in the Mexican heat! Overall this dress made me feel like a million bucks! Head to your nearest Vineyard Vines outlet and pick up some great steals!


Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment