Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentines Gifts For Her

Valentines Day is only a short week away! I can’t believe how fast the month of January went considering I feel like I just celebrated Christmas yesterday! Time really has been flying by and I wish it would slow down!

Although Valentines Day is not a huge holiday and isn’t celebrated by everyone I find it so much fun! Pinks, reds, and purples are also a good color combination as well as some fresh flowers and delicious chocolate hearts. Even if you don’t have a significant other to celebrate the holiday with it is always important to show your friends and family how much you appreciate and love them!


I love giving cute and simple gifts to my girlfriends. Last year I even went to CVS and purchased the Valentine Day cards you used to give out to your classmates. It was a trip down memory lane and all of my friends thought it was super adorable.


Here are some easy purchases you can make for your girlfriends!


Philosophy Eau De Parfum Live Joyously
Essie Nail Polish: With the Band
Kate Spade Wallet
Paper Source Notebook
Paper Source Cards
Paper Source Tumblr
Shari’s Berries
Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace
And of course lots of candied hearts!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment