Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sorority Recruitment Don’ts

 Hi everyone! As the week is coming to a close it means recruitment is getting closer! My last post I gave advice to everyone on what to do during sorority recruitment. On the flip side I now want to share advice on what not to do! Sometimes we become so nervous and overwhelmed by recruitment that we forget to just be ourselves! I know that when I went through I was having these feelings but it is all worth it in the end when you receive your bid! Here are five tips on what not to do at sorority recruitment.


All of these tips are extremely important. I know at my University the possible new members are informed that they cannot talk about boys and partying along with other touchy topics but it is always important to be reminded of this. It is also important that you don’t stress yourself out! We can be our own worst enemies and being harsh on ourselves can be a huge downfall. Here are also some more pictures from my past sorority recruitment! 




Best of luck to those going through recruitment!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment