Monday, January 11, 2016

Sorority Recruitment Do’s

Hello everyone! I am sorry that I have been MIA this past week. Life has become pretty hectic since my calming winter break came to a close this past weekend. I had my first “adult” job interview, sorority recruitment practice, the task of unpacking, and preparing for a new semester. So much has been going on that my blog took a back seat for a few days. 

Like I mentioned, I attended recruitment practices since arriving back at American. American’s formal recruitment is this upcoming weekend so we have been practicing non-stop. I am excited to meet all of the possible new members. As this being my third time going through recruitment as a sister I wanted to give some easy to advice to the women that are going through recruitment this year. Every school is different, but these ten tips are helpful. Today I will be sharing a list of sorority recruitment do’s as well as some pictures from past recruitments.











I find all of these tips simple yet extremely important. Good luck to everyone who is going through recruitment this semester stay tuned for more tips throughout the week!

Cheers,

L




No comments:

Post a Comment