Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Barrington Tote


This summer I ordered my first ever Barrington Tote (that was also on sale). After looking through many other blogs and seeing the wonderful reviews on this brand I decided to take the plunge and try it out for myself. And my oh my do I love it! I love it so much I have not switched out my school/work bag since August. Not only did I get to design the tote myself but it also fits all of my random items so perfectly without being too overstuffed. Whenever I walk around with my Barrington bag I get so many compliments on the style and how much stuff it actually fits. So with this post I wanted to share with you what I keep in my bag and the style I choose to go with!






This tote has three great side pockets and one very large one on the opposite side. Within these pockets I keep my esos chapsticks, headphones, post-it notes, and index cards. All of these items are essential for me to get through my daily day! During class I also keep my phone in one of these pockets.



Within the large compartment of the bag I keep the majority of my school supplies and daily necessities. My computer, textbooks, and class notebooks all fit comfortably. I also keep my pencil case as well as my planners within this section of my bag. Surprisingly all of these items fit! In other bags I’ve used I could never fit all of these items and would usually have to switch to my durable backpack.


Barrington has so many different styles and types of bags that I swoon over. Hopefully my Christmas wish list will come true and I get this great item! Do you guys own a Barrington bag? Let me know down below!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment