Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tea Time Thursday: Paris is Always a Good Idea


I’ve been very nostalgic recently of all of my study abroad travels. A year ago from this weekend I took a train to Paris for a glamorous and unforgettable weekend. Its hard not to be jealous of myself when every weekend I traveled to a new city, explored, and fell in love every single time. Timehop also does and excellent job in reminding me of all the small details I might have forgotten. Audrey Hepburn was right when she said, “Paris is Always a Good Idea.” Its quintessential streets, the macaroons, and of course climbing to the top of the Eiffel Tower were spectacular. Some of my favorite memories include these adventures:



Walking the streets of Paris was beautiful. Every corner had a hidden gem. Local bookstores, street vendors selling freshly made baguettes, and the occasional views of some monumental locations.



One of my favorite activities was going to the Laudree store. It was beautifully decorated and all of the macaroons looked delicious. I purchased the ones that came in the small rose colored box. I tried the fruit flavors as well as your typical chocolate and vanilla. A memorable purchase I made was the Laudree key chain. This key chain represents my time spent in Paris. It has the Eiffel Tower, a stack of colorful macaroons, and the Laudree symbol. 




My trip to Paris was unforgettable. I wish I could go back but I know one day I will return!

Cheers, 

L

No comments:

Post a Comment