Monday, November 16, 2015

Crushing It


Hi everyone! This past weekend was a lot of fun and I wanted to share with all of you the details! As most of you know, I am in a sorority, and this weekend we had one of our social events. This social event is called Crush. All of us sisters invite a date, dress up, and go dancing at a local DC nightclub. Our sorority rents out a floor of the club and we have it to ourselves. It’s a really exciting night to get all dolled up, hang out with sisters, and dance the night away.


This years crush theme was horror vintage. I decided to wear something that would portray some old school scary movie outfits! I found this perfect black lace dress from Francesca’s. I know black lace dresses are quite common, as I’ve seen multiple people wear them before but this one screamed to me and I just had to have it! The lace goes up the sleeves in different sections and its intercalate patterns are something I have never seen before. At the beginning of the sleeve towards my hand and wrist the lace of the dress flares out. Every time I moved my arm around to dance or spin the sleeves would open up. I just loved spinning and making a fool out of myself just to see these pretty sleeves.



 As the semester slowly comes to a close, this past weekend’s social event was a must. I have been swamped with papers, studying, sorority workshop events, and just normal work. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! And as we sisters in Sigma Delta Tau like to say, we CRUSHED IT!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment