Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfit


With Thanksgiving just three short days away I had to post a ‘what I plan on wearing post’. My family is pretty relaxed on Thanksgiving. We have family from out of town come in to celebrate the holiday with us, eat tons of food (my favorite is mashed potatoes), and watch the football game. Seeing as I could probably get away with wearing a sweatshirt I typically go for a comfortable laid-back look from Ann Taylor Loft.

To start off, I recommended everyone wearing either stretchy jeans or something comfortable. Whenever I eat copious amounts of food I feel like I’m going to pop! So wearing my most comfortable jeans is ideal. This pair is from Ann Taylor Loft. They fit amazingly and like I mentioned, they are extremely comfortable.  


My other go to Thanksgiving item is from Ann Taylor Loft! The lace sleeve sweatshirt blouse is extremely comfortable but also adds a whimsical touch with its lace sleeves. It has a very relaxed silhouette with a ballet neck. I also love the royal red colors bringing out the holiday cheer!


Lastly I will add some more details with completing the outfit with my favorite nude flats from Steve Madden Elusion Flats!  




Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment