Wednesday, November 18, 2015

How to Get into the Holiday Spirit


I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already next week! Time has really flown by and soon it will be December, which means Christmas overload. Personally I love anything to do with Christmas! I started listening to Christmas music at the end of October and in my family we already have one out of two Christmas trees currently up in our house! For many people it can be hard to get into the Christmas spirit. Christmas can sometimes be overwhelming with choosing gifts and preparing for the festivities, but it is a time to celebrate and enjoy the blessings in life! As a Christmas fanatic I am going to share with you my top five ways to get into the holiday spirit!

One: Crank up those Christmas Tunes



My all time favorite Christmas album is Michael Buble’s Christmas Album. His swooning voice is spectacular and he puts his twist on some of the classic Christmas songs that we have all grown up listening to. You can listen to his whole album on youtube!


Two: Make Holiday Tea and Hot Chocolate



I recently took a trip to Trader Joe’s and bought the tastiest holiday tea I have ever tasted. It is called Vanilla and Cinnamon Black Tea! I have it every morning before work and class. It is a great Christmas tea pick me up especially for early in the morning. Also the box it comes in is absolutely adorable and it gives us the story of a raccoon and his love for tea!

Hot Chocolate is also a must for this time of the year! Add in some marshmallows or a candy cane to be festive and to add in some extra flavor!

Three: Essie Cheer


Essie nail polish has some of the most beautiful shades that represent holiday colors so perfectly. A quick polish can brighten anyone’s day! My favorite is toggle to the top!

Four: Pillsbury Holiday Cookies



If you’re not the best baker in the world head out to your local grocery store and pick up a Pillsbury Holiday Cookie set. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and each cookie has a holiday picture on it such as a Christmas tree or a cute snowman! They only take about 15 to 20 minutes to bake and come out delicious!


Five: ABC’s 25 Days of Christmas


Turn on ABC Family and see what movies they are playing! 25 days of Christmas is an easy way to watch your favorite Holiday movies! Here is the complete list for the movies they plan on showing!

 Use these tips to get into the Holiday Spirit! I know I am!

Cheers!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment