Monday, November 2, 2015

November Wish List

I can’t believe October has just ended and November is already here. This semester is flying by and before you know it we will all be celebrating Thanksgiving. This month I am extremely busy with an enormous amount of papers and homework. Are you guys also feeling this swamped? Maybe its because we are nearing the end, but I’m keeping my head high and staying positive.

To start the month off right I wanted to share with you all my November wish list. Complied together are all things I want! Maybe we have some similar wishes!

Apple Pie 

I love apple pie, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. With Thanksgiving right around the corner this is an absolute must! If you don't feel like baking your own, Costco has delicious ones! 




This sweater not only looks extremely cozy but it is so festive!



Ashley Brooke Designs holiday mugs are absolutely perfect. I especially love this jingle juice mug. Maybe I’ll use it for some spiked eggnog!



Needless to say this coat is amazing and a must have. Although it's pricey it the perfect statement piece to wear when the weather gets colder. The color also adds some brightness to the approaching gray days. 


Such a fun and warm holiday color!

What’s on your November wish list?

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment