Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Bucket List


With Christmas only two short weeks away, I decided that I wanted to make a holiday bucket list. As you probably all know I am obsessed with the holidays and spreading Christmas cheer (I started listening to Christmas music November 1st)! For the remainder of the holiday season I am going to try and tackle these activities before Christmas and Santa comes!


Bake Christmas Cookies:

I love anything sweet. Baking is so much fun and I usually do it with my mom. There are just so many treats to bake and I hope to learn some of her skills. Decorating the cookies is also a lot of fun and I plan on going all out this year!





Go Ice Skating:

I haven’t been ice-skating in the longest time! Unfortunately I usually spend more time on falling on the ice rather then gliding around since I am a huge klutz! Getting a group of friends together to head over to the ice rink would be a blast!



Watch Christmas Movies:

Who doesn’t love a good Christmas movie? Lounging around in cozy pajamas and watching holiday movies are the best! My favorites are Elf, A Christmas Story, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town!






Wear an Ugly Christmas Sweater:

Ugly Christmas sweaters are the new fad and who doesn’t like to through one on? Some of the sweaters are outrageous! Maybe my ugly sweater will have to make an appearance on Christmas Eve!



Curl up by a Fire:

December and the holidays is the perfect time to be cozy and I adore the coziness fires have. The crackling of the flames and the warmth always makes me super happy.



Drive by Christmas Lights:

Getting in the car and driving around with friends and family to look at Christmas lights is always a blast. Occasionally you can even find that one house that goes all out and every square inch is covered in holiday lights! 



Drink Eggnog:

Eggnog is usually a hit or miss and for me it is a definite hit! Eggnog is usually only consumed during the holidays so grabbing myself a carton and a nice big glass of eggnog is always delicious.



What’s on your holiday bucket list?

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment