Friday, December 11, 2015

Sweater Weather


The weather has been unusually warm recently. I am craving the cold weather that accompanies the month of December. I am even wishing for snow! Despite the warmth, it is still sweater weather, which is my favorite time to wear my favorite sweaters. I do have a large collection of sweaters, but recently a lot of stores have released some classic sweaters that I need to add to my collection.


J.Crew Factory


I love this sweater! It looks extremely cozy and even though I am not a huge fan of turtlenecks, I love the look. It is also currently on sale!




The pattern on this sweater is so intricate and it screams HOLIDAY! I love how there is a pop of color at the end of the sleeves



Banana Republic


I love this light green color. It can brighten up a room any day! The sleeves and the bottom of the sweater is also perfectly detailed.



Talbots


To put you in the holiday spirit, cozy up in this darling sweater! It has an old fashioned feel to the graphic Christmas design!






All of these sweaters are on my Christmas list! Get cozy and put on your favorite sweater!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment