Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekend Update


Hello everyone! So much has happened this weekend that I must share with all of my wonderful readers! Even though it is finals week, the weekend is a time to relax and have fun. Luckily I’ve had plans for this past weekend for a few months so I was looking forward to all of the festivities.


Friday night started off with a bang! I attended my boyfriends Christmas holiday party. It was phenomenal. The theme for the holiday party was Hollywood and it showed through out the hotel. There were posters hanging up of famous movies, blackjack and other gambling tables were set up for people to play, the live band sang some classic songs, and the color scheme of red and gold was scattered around the ballroom. The holiday party had a lot of great food including delicious crab cakes! For dessert they even had mini Santa cheesecakes. For this event I wanted to present myself in a way that screamed it’s the holidays! During the last Kate Spade surprise sale I purchased this fabulous red dress. I absolutely loved wearing it because I felt like a movie star. It flared out and it was extremely comfortable to wear. The best thing about this dress was the built in pockets and the bow opening in the back. This was one of the best purchases I’ve made in a while and it definitely got me in the holiday spirit.








Saturday afternoon I had the opportunity to meet the wonderful Carly, creator of The College Prepster. She was holding a meet and greet at Kendra Scott. I was so excited to go and finally meet Carly in person. I have been reading The College Prepster since high school! Her blog is absolutely amazing and I love reading all of her content. Carly is just as perfect in person as she is seen on her blog. She was so welcoming and I loved talking to her. It was a great afternoon!



Saturday night I had my sorority’s semi-formal. It was James Bond themed so I decided to wear a black dress! It was a lot of fun to be with sisters one last time before the end of the semester!


Overall this was a perfect weekend to end the fall semester. Although I have to get back to writing three more papers today, I feel refreshed and ready to go!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment