Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stocking Stuffers


As Christmas approaches, shopping for gifts can sometimes become a major hassle! It can be quite difficult trying to find the perfect gift for someone, but instead of trying to search for the one gift, why not find a bunch of great little gifts. I like to call these stocking stuffers! I love stocking stuffers because you can really choose from a wide array of items that are small and dainty. I like to buy stocking stuffers for my friends and family in addition to their normal gifts. Here are some of my favorite stocking stuffers!



For Friends:

Essie Nail Polish Miniature Set:

The miniature nail polish set is just adorable! You get four great colors and they even threw together a holiday set!




Kate Spade Socks:

If you are lucky Marshalls sells Kate Spade socks for only $7! It is such a steal and they have some really cute patterns. I love the polka dot ones!




For Family:

iTunes Gift Cards:

Everyone in my family has an iTunes account and since new music is always coming out it’s a perfect gift!


Stationary Sets:

 Paper Source has great stationary sets. They come with the cutest cards that you can send out on any occasion. Moms near and far would love this stocking stuffer!



If only I could buy stocking stuffers for myself because I would get everything on this list!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment