Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Always Carrying a Piece of Home

If someone were to tell me that I would miss my small town and its charm in New York three years ago I would have laughed! I always wanted to move on to a big city, but after coming to college and living in the District, I realized that home has provided me with some of my best memories. My town will always be considered my home no matter where I am. With that said, I recently decided to purchase a necklace that would allow me to always have a piece of home with me. 



My New York State necklace is a statement piece that I have adored since its arrived in the mail! When you order this darling necklace from Swoozies, you tell them your zip code and when they make your necklace they place a heart indent where your town is. It’s that easy! This in itself is so special because not only do I have a love for New York but an even greater love for my town. These state necklaces also come in an array of different and bright colors. I chose the blush pink and it looks great with any outfit! Click here to get yours!

Cheers!

L

1 comment:

  1. This necklace is adorable! I understand what you mean about missing your hometown after you went on to college, I am the exact same way. Kinda sucks that we start to appreciate things once we leave them behind, huh?

    Amy
    http://justcasuallychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete