Monday, October 19, 2015

Jcrew Factory Favorites


Jcrew Factory is one of my go to stores. Whenever I have the opportunity to go to the outlets I make sure I stock up on my favorite cardigans, jeans, and knits! Since I am currently at school and midterms have taken over I decided to take a little shopping break and head over to Jcrew Factory’s online site. Boy was I so happy I decided to do that! I absolutely love the products they currently have out. I was swooning over every single sweater. My two favorites are the Sequin-Trim Sweatshirt in blush and the Ruffle-Hem Sweatshirt.





Not only are Jcrew Factory’s sweatshirts so comfortable but they are absolutely adorable! Since I needed these items SO BADLY I told my family for christmas that these items are a must! Although Christmas is still a long way off I can't wait to wear these pieces.

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment