Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sigma Delta Tau Hayride!


For all of you that don’t know I am a sister of Sigma Delta Tau. One of our most fun and treasured social events is hayride! I mentioned in my Falling into Fall post that Hayride is a great event and I am so excited to share it will all of you! Anyway, Hayride is an event where we rent out an apple orchard for the evening, have a hayride, eat some apples, relax by the bonfire, and make smores! Everyone wears flannels and boots. A bus picks our dates and us all up and drives us to the orchard, which is about forty minutes away. Once we arrived we went on the hayride! We all sat on hay bails and we even had a hay fight where we threw pieces of hay on each other. We also got to have a quick snack of orchard apples, which were delicious. The fire was blazing and we even made jumbo marshmallow s'mores.






It was really a perfect social event! Since I am a senior this was my last Hayride and it is very bittersweet. I hope you all get to go on your own hayride!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment