Saturday, October 10, 2015

Falling Into Fall


Out of all of the seasons my favorite is fall! The month of October is always filled with fun activities, great sweaters, and delicious sweet treats. Here in DC it sometimes takes a little bit longer for the full fall effect to chime in. But so far the weather has been pristine. I’ve been noticing the change of color in the leaves and I am finally able to break out some of my favorite lightweight sweaters. One of my favorite things to do when the weather is nice is to walk around DC and just take everything in while breathing crisp and fresh air!



This October I have a lot to accomplish! Like my fellow prepsters I will be going to an apple orchard and picking apples and hopefully making (an edible) pie! My sorority also has a hayride and bonfire event towards the end of the month that I will be participating in! This event is always super fun because we rent out an orchard, bring all of our friends and dates, wear our best flannel, and of course go on a hayride! I also desperately need to have a Hocus Pocus movie night with friends while overloading on candy corn!



Halloween is also a very important holiday that we should all celebrate! Stay tuned for a special DC Halloween post. What have been your go to fall activities? Comment below so I can add them to my list of fun October adventures!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment