Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Outings in the Orchard


I have officially started falling into fall. My last post I discussed everything I wanted to do during the month of October, and this past weekend I had the opportunity to indulge in my favorite activity… APPLE PICKING! My sorority sisters and I took a ride out to Maryland and found an orchard.




We had perfect weather and all the leaves have officially changed colors. What I really loved about this orchard was that instead of walking to the orchard from the parking lot we were allowed to go on a hayride! This was such a fun unexpected treat. The ride was short but it allowed me to really get into the fall spirit! Once we got to the orchard I had the opportunity to walk around and taste try all the apples. My favorite was the Pink Ladies.



We like to call ourselves "The Real Housewives of Sigma Delta Tau" 

They were so sweet and delicious. I must have eaten at least a million apples. Now that I have my giant bag of apples I am going to have to start baking! Make sure you go out to your local orchard and pick the best apples before the season ends!

P.S. This light sweater is one of my favorites and from JCrew Factory! Unfortunately they are no longer selling this exact sweater but they have some other great finds! 

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment