Sunday, October 4, 2015

Nordstrom Rack - Clear the Rack Sale


Due to Hurricane Joaquin, DC has been absolutely miserable. The sky has been a constant gray and it won’t stop misting, raining, and/or pouring. Whenever it rains I find myself struggling to keep motivated and since I don’t have class or work on Friday’s, my three-day weekend begins! As a result my good sorority sister and I decided that it was necessary to shop till we drop. We headed to our local Nordstrom Rack and wow the sale going on is ridiculous. Get there as fast as you can because it ends on October 4th! The Clear the Rack sale has great brands and designs for the lowest of prices. I found two great blouses and a necklace that I will definitely be wearing with the upcoming week.




I love the pattern on this blue and white blouse. It is a perfect fall piece, and on the back the lace adds a special touch.  Bought for a total of $18.



This pink blouse was a must. The color is vibrant, fabulous, and playful. I paired it with this beaded necklace to add a little more “oomph” to the blouse.  Blouse bought for a total of $10. Necklace bought for a total of $5.

With the sale, I saved a total of sixty dollars!

So run to your car and get to the sale ASAP to find great deals like I did!

Happy shopping!

L

P.S. I recently joined Bloglovin so make sure you check it out by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment