Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Watch my watch!

Watches are a great and fabulous addition to any wardrobe. I acquired my first boyfriend watch (big face watch) when I was 16 and have been addicted ever since! If I don’t wear my watch everyday my wrist feels naked! I have a mix of watches ranging from gold, to silver, to leather bands, and playful watches. I personally love the Michael Korrs watches as well as the Kate Spade ones. Both have classic and sophisticated looks to them that will never go out of style. They can be mix and matched with many other pieces of jewelry, and they will always be able to give you the time! 

Here’s my personal collection:

Gold Michael Kors Watch:
This watch is a circle face with a gold band and a gold face. Around the numbers there is a pattern that contains sparkly and playful diamonds. Within the face there are also three faces that give you the seconds, day, and month!


Square Gold Michael Kors Watch:
This watch is somewhat similar to the previous gold one, yet it is square and has diamonds on the outside of the face. What I love about this watch is that the numbers are in roman numerical giving it a classic look.


Square Gold Double Wrap Leather Band Michael Kors Watch:
This watch has the same face as the previous one listed. But what’s different about this watch is that the face is smaller and it has a light brown leather wrap that can go around your wrist twice! I absolutely love this watch and it is different then many other watches people seem to have.


Circle Silver Face Michael Kors Watch:
This is my only silver watch and I love the look of it. It has roman numerical instead of numbers as well as faces within the face. Silver is always a smart addition to any collection!


Somewhere Kate Spade Watch:
I absolutely love this watch! It has great sentimental value because it was a 21st birthday gift! It has a nude band and a gold face. At the top of the watch it says somewhere and where 5’oclock usually is in its place is a pink margarita glass! This is so much fun and it lets you know that its 5’oclock somewhere!


Here are some watches that are on my wish list! Let me know what watches you own/you also want!

Cheers,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment