Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tea Time Thursdays


One of my weird quirky habits is that I don’t drink coffee. When I tell people this bit of information about myself I get gasps and shocks with statements such as “how can you survive college without coffee?” or “how are you functioning this early in the morning without a cup of joe?” I have never been too fond of the bitter taste even after adding a mountain of sugar and milk. So instead of having a morning cup of coffee I opt for a morning, afternoon, evening, and everything in between cup of tea! I love tea. The different flavors and taste are so refreshing. My all time favorite tea is passion fruit. Not only do I love that I’m basically drinking fuscia colored water but the taste is delightful. Passion tea is infused with rose, lemongrass, and hibiscus, with just a tint of citrus! I highly recommend you go to your nearest Starbucks and order this drink. 


Waking up to a cup of tea is always pleasant but I love sitting around and talking to friends while drinking cup after cup in a few of my favorite mugs. Grab a cup of your favorite tea or coffee and stay tuned for my weekly Thursday teatime posts where I will be discussing life updates, past memories, and future desires.

Cheers!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment